We are the first blockchain-focused accelerator in Nigeria. The Hub aims to foster the growth of community passionate about the contribution of blockchain technology in Nigeria digital transformation. We are poised to uncovering and helping individuals/companies with bankable ideas to bring their ideas/products to life. One of the ways we achieve this is through our startup incubation programme.
Blockchain start-ups will have access to an ecosystem of relevant partners including service provider, industry corporates and financial organizations.
Blockchain start-ups in our program must go through a multi-stage application process. Through an extensive due diligence process, we handpick the best blockchain start-ups in the country.
Startup Incubator Program
A 3-month initiative to empower young entrepreneurs to develop and launch initial prototypes of their technology-enabled solutions to clearly identified problems in society. The aim is to validate the concept and health of the product/market. The program comes with a cash investment of $5,000, mentoring by the management team and hands-on help by our Product Creation Team.
- Innovative concept that leverages web or mobile technologies to solve a problem.
- Idea needs to build on an existing process/solution or be entirely new, i.e., has not been done locally.
- Adequately examined issue with a good image of the target segment it affects.
- Teams should have the skills required to develop a solution (or have access to technical skills).
- A full-time commitment of 6 months spent building a solution and undertaking business validation to consider the potential users.
- The team must have at least one full-time member and a maximum of 3 members of the team.
This is a 6-month initiative aimed at supporting companies with a certain level of traction and sales to create businesses that can expand into profitable global companies. Start-ups
will have access to up to $10k during the program and direct access to follow-up financing of up to $25 from Growth Capital, free team office space, free partner product loans, market support and access to a partner network and more. In order to be qualified to apply, start-ups must meet the following criteria:
- Have a revenue model and produce revenues.
- Have a technology-leveraging usable product.
- Users/customers have benefited. Been in service (since the date of launch) for a minimum of 6 months.
- Have a management team consisting of up to 3 members who are completely committed to the company, including a technical lead and founder(s).
- Getting the opportunity to scale.
This program is open to entrepreneurs seeking to expand their company in Africa, in particular Nigeria. Start-ups will have to be located in our incubation area in Abuja, Nigeria, for the duration of the programme.
Accelerators are 8-week programs designed to help start-ups refine, prepare them for sustainable development, their products, business model and processes. Accelerators are structured to be versatile and offer resources depending on the start-individual up’s needs, with a central emphasis on product creation, financial management, investment readiness and market modelling. Our accelerators are quick-paced and execution-driven, concentrating specifically on entrepreneurs applying real-time learning to their start-ups. In our Accelerator programs, start-ups get access to:
- One-on-one meetings at The Hub with our internal experts.
- Coaching sessions with top experts in the industry.
- Free credits from the goods of partners.
- Having access to mentors.
- Access to associates and networks.
Offer for Start-ups
Exposure to our partner network, sales and investment support
Convexity Blockchain Hub offers exposure to its partner network and supports start-ups actively in sales outreach as well as investor matchmaking.
Local micro ecosystem and office space
We offer co-working spaces that allow you to work in an efficient, conducive and professional atmosphere. Our offices serve as micro ecosystems for blockchain-related collaborationns.
Dedicated visibility through events
We offer a variety of events and roadshow opportunities in the country with dedicated pitch slots and stage time for our start-ups.
Matchmaking with service provider
Convexity Blockchain Hub offers matchmaking assistance with blockchain-related services providers from our partner network.
want to check it out?
COME SEE FOR YOURSELF WHY BUSINESS OWNERS AND ENTREPRENEURS ARE CHOOSING THE THE HUB COWORKING COMMUNITY.
No 3 Rabat Street, Off Herbert Macaulay way, Wuse zone 6 Abuja